Spirotech Group is the sole distributor for Sodimate products and spares in the UK.
Sodimate is well known world wide as a French company, based near Paris, specializing in environmental issues and designing processes and equipment that store, extract, meter and mix water, bulk powders and sludge.
As an engineering company Sodimate manufacture bulk storage, mechanical bin activator, feeding, mixing and conveying systems tailored for industries and municipalities.
With 40 years of experience and more than 9000 custom-made installations worldwide, Sodimate has experience in the following applications:
Water treatment and municipal waste water:
- pH control
- Sludge stabilization
- Taste and odor control
- Water softening
- Pulp and paper
- Food processing
Flue gas treatment/flue gas desulphurization:
- Dioxin and Furane treatment
- SO², SO³ and acid gases
Sodimate integrates several parts to supply complete turnkey systems such as:
- Storing, discharging, metering and pneumatic conveying of dry reagents for flue gas treatment.
- Mixing system for lime slurry or Powdered Activated Carbon (P.A.C.) from a bulk silo or a big bag stand.
- Lime slaker to provide high volume lime slurries
- Turnkey sludge liming installation including lime transfer and metering, mixing with sludge, and conveying to the storage unit.
Find out more about Sodimate in the UK’s products and spares
Please contact Ben Morgan at Spirotech Group on +44 (0)1904 799291, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about Sodimate in the UK.