Due to our continued growth Spirotech-SRD are looking to add to our sales team with an additional sales executive to generate new sales leads for our products & services.
The successful candidate for the role in Sales will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to thrive in a target driven sales environment – the ability to open doors and generate enquiries is the most essential skill required
- Have a general mechanical engineering knowledge although product training will be given
- Thrive on sales challenges
- Generate sales leads from identifying and visiting potential customers nationwide
- Respond to all telephone/email enquiries
- Produce equipment proposals and presentations for clients
- Provide information required by customers e.g. dimensions, specifications, photographs, proposals, and delivery time etc. & respond as soon as possible (with help from estimating and engineering)
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting and also assisting our other sales team members
- Assist with the general marketing, promotions and brand development of the company, maximising commercial opportunities.
In order to be considered for the role in Sales you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- Significant commercial experience in sales
- Ability to be self-motivated and make decisions quickly
- Very organised in administration duties
- Ability to work within a small office environment
- Be able to use Excel, Word and be computer literate
- Good customer service skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and endless enthusiasm
- Excellent use of the English language – both written and verbal.
In return we offer a:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped sales commission
- Fully expensed Company car
- Expense account
- Smart phone
- Some Corporate wear
- Excellent internal promotional prospects.
We are a nationwide and international engineering company specialising within the bulk materials handling and storage industry providing turn key solutions along with standalone products for all industries.
Please send your CV to David Gadsby (email@example.com).